Friday, November 18, 2011

Discovering Myself?

I know, it sounds so tacky, but I need to write down things that I learn about myself so that I can help myself figure out what i like and what i want to do to develop myself inshaAllah.

  • I know that i'm pretty good at organizing events. 
  • pretty good at marketing events/ideas/thoughts. 
  • like working with youth. 
  • ok/good at translating and have lots of experience with this. 
  • good at navigating internet and using it. 
  • good at playing competitive games with my kids (Spot It!)- this is important b/c i've been trying to find ways that i can do quality, fun time with the kids, and i feel bad that i'm not really into the craft scene. 
  • i can read Qur'an with tajweed well alhamdulillah. 
  • i'm not bad at reading and presenting on islamic topics, but i need a push. it's one of those things that i'd rather sit back and relax and not push myself to undergo the stress of it.

No comments: