Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Potty Training My Oldest

I can almost safely say that Suma is potty trained, alhamdulillah. I'm still afraid of dressing her in regular underwear when we're out, but she hasn't had any accidents yet, ALHAMDULILLAH. She's 31 months old now, i.e. 2 years and 7 months. I'm a happy woman. We started our trip over a year ago, and she was half way potty trained in about two months, i.e. she was using #2 in the bathroom, and has been for the past 10 months almost. But I never seriously tried to potty train her past that, until two weeks ago. And now we're in cloth. All praise is to Allah. :)

Updated: 3/21: When I wrote this post, I knew I was speaking too soon. :) Yesterday we had three rather solid accidents. I have to keep it up on my own part for her to keep it up on her part. :)

No comments: